SIP Trunks / VOIP Trunks
A SIP Trunk or VOIP Trunk is simply a VoIP connection for your telephone system. SIP Trunk or VOIP Trunks is a connection from a telephone system using SIP accross the Web.
Advantages of SIP Trunking
- Number flexibility – You can have different area codes for a single office regardless of its location. For example a Dublin office with a Cork area code.
- Number retention – You can retain your number even if the business relocates.
- Disaster recovery – If for any reason there is a problem with your office you can quickly and easily divert numbers.Free site to site calls .
- Investment protection – you can add SIP trunks to your existing PBX to protect your existing investment.
- Expansion – a SIP trunk can be expanded quickly and easily
Lantel operate our own SIP/VOIP service which allows you to make cheap National/Mobile and international calls at a fraction of the cost you are already paying without any impact to your own current PBX infrastructure.
Onsite installation included!!
We have a team of trained VOIP engineers who will install your service free of charge.
SIP Trunks from Lantel allow our customers to use their existing PBX phone system on our SIP network. Lantel SIP Trunks provide a business-class voice service harnessing the full potential of high quality broadband links.
Benefits of Lantel SIP/VOIP proposal
- Competitively priced National/Mobile and International calls
- Backup phone lines in the event of Carrier PSTN/ISDN Faults
- Original caller ID shown on calls diverted to mobiles.
- Easy to setup for customers with Avaya IP Office/Panasonic NS700
- Call Quality Monitoring
- Secure and Reliable
- Responsive support
- Calls charged per second – no call set up or minimum call charges
- Calls can be routed to specific only destination’s if required
- Maintain your current PBX Infrastructure