Hosted PBX is a service where the call platform and PBX features are hosted at the service provider location. The business end users connect via IP to the provider for voice service.Unlike a traditional PBX, or Private Branch Exchange, which requires a large investment and ongoing maintenance and training, a hosted PBX is a cloud-based PBX system accessible via an IP network such as the Internet.
Hosted Cloud PBX soultions are suitable for all small business up to 10 handsets. Quality of the calls is totally reliant on a very stable and dedicated internet connection. Ideally suited for businesses with multiple sites and employees working from home or on the move.
- Reduced line rental
- Wide range of SIP Handsets
- Keep your current numbers and add more for free
- Reduced on-going call costs
- No ongoing maintenance costs
- ON-line view call logger for all incoming and outgoing calls
- Single or multi-sites